25 abr 2009

I have nothing




Share my life,.....................Comparte mi vida
take me for what I am..............tómame como soy
cause I'll never change...........porque nunca cambiaré
all my colours for you.............mi forma de ser por ti
take my love,......................toma mi amor
I'll never ask for too much........nunca te pediré demasiado
just all that you are..............sólo todo lo que eres
and everything that you do.........y lo que haces.

I don't really need................Realmente no necesito
to look very much further..........mirar más lejos
I don't want to have to go.........no quiero tener que ir
where you don't follow.............donde tú no quieras seguirme
I won't hold it back again,........no quiero contener otra vez
this passion inside................esta pasión interior
I can't run from myself............no puedo huir de mí misma
there's nowhere to hide............no hay lugar para esconderse.

Don't make me close one more door...No me hagas cerrar una puerta más
I don't wanna hurt anymore..........no quiero sufrir más
stay in my arms if you dare.........quédate en mis brazos si te atreves
or must I imagine you there.........o tendré que imaginarte
don't walk away from me.............no te alejes de mí
I have nothing, nothing, nothing....no tengo nada, nada, nada
if I don't have you.................si no te tengo a ti.

You see through,....................Atraviesas
right to the heart of me............directamente mi corazón
you break down my walls.............rompes mis barreras
with the strength of your love......con la fuerza de tu amor
I never knew love...................nunca supe del amor
like I've known it with you.........como lo he conocido contigo
will a memory survive,..............sobrevivirá el recuerdo
one I can hold on to................un recuerdo al que aferrarme.

I don't really need................Realmente no necesito...
Your love I'll remember, forever...Recordaré tu amor siempre, siempre...
Don't make me close one more door...No me hagas cerrar una puerta más...
Don't make me close one more door...No me hagas cerrar una puerta más...

Don't you dare walk away from me....No te atrevas a alejarte de mí
I have nothing, nothing, nothing....no tengo nada, nada, nada
If I don't have you, you............si no te tengo a ti, a ti
if I don't have you, oh you.........si no te tengo a ti, oh... a ti

Whitney Houston.

No hay comentarios: